Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Roadtrip day 3 - Part 1

After Sami sitting behind the wheel for 2 long days, Sharni had to step up and take over. I was driving for at least one hour before we switched "back to normal" with Sami driving and me in the passenger seat. Nice! I guess my job as the passenger is to navigate, but as you know I can easily get lost in my own pocket, so thank god for GPS.


Getting closer to Melbourne crossing beautiful areas.















And stopping for a car wash...


After which we were starring like crazy, trying to spot Koalas, through the very clean windows.





We were not very succesfull or lucky Koala-spotting, but we stayed happy and active...








- Sami&Sharni

1 comment:

  1. Hi Honeymooners
    Maybe a Plan B would be a good idea. The week's weather doesn't make for happy Vegemites.
    Perhaps the weather guys still have a Nyears hangover...
    Heaps of hugs S-mum

    ReplyDelete